We had planned to make BarCampSydney a two day event – Saturday and Sunday. However, we’ve decided to make BarCampSydney more intense event by making it a one-day only and then have another BarCamp in April/May.
So the plan is;
- 9am to 4pm, Saturday March 3, 2007 – BarCampSydney
- 4pm ish, find a great pub nearby and have some beers. (suggestions for pubs around UTS?)
- Go home, think about all the stuff that got thrown around, and see what happens.
- Sunday – DON’T COME TO BARCAMP – no one will be there. Just stay at home, do some laundry, walk the kids and think back to how cool Saturday was.
- Please help us spread the word of the change.
There are a wide range of ways you can participate: a panel, a presentation, a goldfish bowl, a soap box (just stand on a box and spout your wisdom), a demo of new stuff or even a debates. Anything goes! Sign up here.
We now have an official t-shirt in production.