- “Workshop” refers to the Workshops referred to on the Max Design website.
- “Website” refers to the Maxdesign Workshops page: http://maxdesign.com.au//workshops/
Workshop Terms and conditions
- Subject to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Max Design will allow you to attend the Workshop and provide you with the materials described on the Website
- In the event that you are unable to attend a Workshop you may nominate another person to attend in your place, provided that Max Design is informed of the identity of any such attendee no less than one week prior to the relevant Workshop date.
- Tickets may be cancelled by the ticket holder no less than one week prior to the relevant Workshop date.
- Tickets cancelled prior to this date will be fully refunded 5 days after the relevant workshop is completed.
- Tickets cancelled less than one week before the relevant workshop date cannot be refunded.
- Max Design cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from attendance at any Workshop.
- Max Design has sole and exclusive ownership of all right, title, and content associated with the Workshop including all copyright and any other intellectual property rights therein.
- Max Design reserves the right to use any feedback collected in relation to the Workshops for promotional purposes.
- Fees must be payable at the time that you apply to register for a Workshop.
- In the event that the Fee, as appropriate, is not paid in accordance with the provisions herein, Max Design may deny you access to the Workshop without notice and without any reduction in your liability to pay the same.
- Max Design shall be entitled to cancel any Workshop and terminate this agreement by notice to you at any time.
- Max Design does not represent or warrant that: (i) the provision of the Workshop(s) will be timely, uninterrupted or error-free, (ii) the Workshops will meet your requirements or expectations, (iii) errors or defects will be corrected. The Workshops are provided to you strictly on an “as is” basis. All conditions, representations and warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of third party rights, are hereby disclaimed to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
Max Design shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to loss of profits, goodwill, business or business benefit, or the cost of procurement of substitute products or services by you arising from:
- (a) cancellation of a Workshop;
- (b) attendance at a Workshop;
- (c) alteration of the times, dates, itineraries or speakers of any Workshop; or
- (d) any delay or failure to provide a Workshop that is due to third parties, including but not limited to internet service providers, data centres, server hosting companies and telecommunications companies,
even if advised by you or any other party of the possibility of such damages.
- You shall not reassign tickets without the prior written consent of Max Design.
- Neither party will be liable for any loss or damages arising from delays resulting from circumstances beyond the reasonable control of such party, provided that the nonperforming party uses reasonable efforts to avoid or remove such causes of nonperformance and continues performance hereunder with reasonable dispatch whenever such causes are removed.
- Nothing in this Agreement shall give, directly or indirectly, any third party any enforceable benefit or any right of action against Max Design and such third parties shall not be entitled to enforce any term of this Agreement against Max Design.
ABN: 43 922 788 236
Address: 19 Hawthorne Ave Chatswood NSW 2067 Australia
Phone: +61 2 9410 2521
This Statement is regularly reviewed and updated.
Date last revision: 18/3/2012.